At Zebra Freight, we provide a wide range of services, including handling comprehensive and challenge road freight transport in Southern Africa. We love working with various different groups and have no issue whatsoever in dealing with the challenges of road freight forwarding in this country. Southern Africa, though, is a massive place and for that reason many can tie themselves up in knots finding a solution that works for them across the whole country.
This is why we offer an interstate delivery service to handle road freight transport in Southern Africa; to maximize your options. We know it’s absolutely vital that you can get the help that you need to take things an extra step further and to make sure that freight can be moved without any stress or limitations.
In a bid to make that possible, our team of professionals can make interstate freight movement and management a piece of cake. We’ll sit down with you to put together a fine plan so that you can work with one of our various transport companies to help make road freight forwarding easier to put into place than ever.
We know that you want to have assurances that your delivery will make its way to the location in Southern Africa that you require, in a time that you can cope with. This is why we use so many interstate freight couriers; to help make sure that we can handle the whole of Southern Africa in a logical time frame.
Then, this allows us to pass on the savings of both time and money to you at a price that you can work with as you need. We also handle parcel delivery across the state, offering comprehensive and competitive rates on volume freight to help make sure you can save money and get great quality at the same time.
Consol Road Freight
- We provide consol road freight from Johannesburg to Gaborone (Botswana) on a weekly service delivery.
- We provide consol road freight from Johannesburg to Lesotho on a weekly service delivery
- We provide consol road freight from Johannesburg to Swaziland on a weekly service
- We provide consol road freight from Johannesburg to Maputo on a weekly service delivery.
Dedicated Truck Services
- Botswana —> 1 ton to 35 tons trucks
- Lesotho —> 1 ton to 35 tons trucks
- Swaziland —> 1 ton to 35 tons trucks
- Namibia —> 1 ton to 35 tons trucks
- Zambia —> 1 ton to 35 tons trucks
- Zimbabwe —> 1 ton to 35 tons trucks